1. Explore how to US could return to a gold standard with the Foundation for Economic Education.
2. Consider the history of the gold standard with the World Gold Council.
3. Analyze Economics Professor Michael Klein’s con position on the gold standard.
4. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.
5. Push for the position and policies you support by writing US national senators and representatives.